In this episode, Jen Kirsch shares the affect of stress on weight reduction and total well-being. She shares private experiences in addition to sensible ideas for managing stress. She additionally highlights the necessity to acknowledge and tackle stress with the intention to enhance sleep, scale back nervousness, and promote total well being and weight reduction.
Jen discusses the next:
- The affect of stress on physique change
- Productive vs non-productive stress
- A holistic method to health and diet
- Signs of continual stress
- acknowledge and tackle stress patterns
- The significance of mindfulness and respiration
- Managing stress tough self-care
- The ‘secrets and techniques’ to midlife weight reduction
- take care of accidents while you love health
- Reframing stress and follow self-compassion
- And extra…
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the proprietor of Carrots ‘N’ Cake in addition to a Licensed Diet Coach and Practical Diagnostic Diet Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her workforce use purposeful testing and a personalised method to diet to assist girls discover steadiness inside their diets whereas reaching their physique composition objectives.
About Jen Kirsh:
Jen Kirsch, a licensed private coach, and diet coach has devoted her profession to serving to girls over 40 obtain their health objectives.
With over 2 many years of expertise within the health business, Jen has honed her expertise and information to create tailor-made exercise plans and diet packages that cater to her shoppers’ distinctive wants.
Because the creator of the Straight Up Power exercise sequence, Jen’s mission is to empower girls to really feel robust, assured, and unstoppable!